Sunday, May 22, 2011

hope

i don't even know where to start. i totally embarrassed myself in front of everyone yesterday. i told them i didn't wanna do it and that i just couldn't but nooo they kept pestering me and i stupidly gave in and decided to do it and now look what happened :/ and then the bloody bastards can say it right in front of my face that it wasn't that great and i could have done better?! WTF? go to hell man. you bloody hell made me do it and instead of being grateful and trying to make me feel better even though you knew it was horrible, you tell me that i didn't do well? go do it yourself lah then or if you think there are others who could have done it better then ask them to do it next time. don't force me to do something i don't want to! ARGHHHH i feel like cursing everyone so bad till they just shut the fcuk up and mind they're own fcuking business. fuck you bitch




ok i should get my mind off that. screw em all. ok besides embarrassing myself, yesterday was also one of the most awesomest day ever. i love it when the unexpected happens :) everything was just perfect.ii know i should't care and i know i should have just ignored but hey, i'm only human and at that time, i just didn't know what to do. god i sound so lame and helpless :/






why oh why can't i dance? :(


watching you's the only drug i need...

No comments:

Post a Comment