Monday, November 21, 2011

i am one happy girl :)


finally bought a new phone and trust me, when i say finally i really mean FINALLY! my old was was seriously just dying. did you know that choosing a phone is just so tough? it literally took me months to decide on what i wanted and i ended up buying something else instead. i'm not complaining though. there's just so many choices and being a fickle minded and also a choosy person does not help one bit. anyways, after contemplating with myself and also with the help of my darling daddy i decided to buy sony xperia neo v. he was like "if you're gonna get a phone might as well get one with the latest features" so thank you pa :)





pretty aint it? i really didnt want a full touchscreen phone at first but then everything else was so old so i thought what the heck. i'll get use to it. hopefully. well looks like this is all. see ya :)



watching you's the only drug i need...

No comments:

Post a Comment